Followers

Monday 9 April 2012

Quote-O-Quote


I lovvvve reading quotes and saving them here and there. When I get time (which I have been abundantly blessed with off late!) I randomly search for quotes. And I must confess, many a times, a simple quote / line has inspired me and given me that lil push. Sometimes it lingers in my mind for a long time, sometimes it flashes to my mind in a certain situation or most often I read a certain quote and it helps me reflect on certain situations / things / people. But most of the times, I end up forgetting a quote and then trying to trace it or googling for it with just a few broken words here and there can be a challenge!!

So, am gonna start saving my favorite quotes here!


  • Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it.

- Jane Wagner

  • “Listen, are you breathing just a little and calling it life?”
- Mary Oliver

  • “About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.”
- Rita Mae Brown

  • To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

  • “Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.”
- Brian Tracy

  • “I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge - myth is more potent than history -dreams are more powerful than facts - hope always triumphs over experience - laughter is the cure for grief -love is stronger than death.”
- Robert Fulghum

  • “To be successful you have to be dumb enough to think you can change the world and smart enough to know how.”
- Clint Borgen.

  • "Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting what you get."
- Dale Carnegie

  • “The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be”
- Marcel Pagnol

  • Decide what you want to be.... Pay the Price ... And be what you want to be.”
- John A Widtsoe

  • You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
- Wayne Gretzky


  • To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.
Abraham Maslow


  • It isn't the mountain ahead that wears you out; it's the grain of sand in your shoe.
- Robert W Service




No comments:

Post a Comment